Retail Program Standards Symposium Coming June 7-9
Mark your calendars for the 2022 Retail Program Standards Symposium, Tuesday June 7 - Thursday June 9, 2022.
This virtual symposium Presented by the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program in collaboration with the Conference for Food Protection will include
- workshops on each of the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS);
- sessions on conducting useful risk-factor studies with public health interventions;
- assistance developing a long-term Comprehensive Strategic Improvement Plan (CSIP);
- help preparing for the 2023 NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program cycle;
- databases designed to help simplify storing and sharing information on the Standards;
- presentations on SLTT Projects completed with funding from FDA cooperative agreement; and
- much more.
Attendance is encouraged for state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) jurisdictions both currently enrolled in the Standards and those considering enrollment.
Watch for registration details coming soon. Visit the Symposium webpage for more details.