Submit Your Abstract Now for the 2022 InFORM Conference
The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) conference brings together the network of public health professionals involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response, including federal, state, and local public health and environmental health specialists; epidemiologists; health communicators; and laboratory scientists. Held every two years, the conference consists of a keynote speaker, plenary and discipline-specific sessions, and poster presentations. The fully virtual conference will be held April 26–29, 2022.
Deadline to submit an abstract for the 2022 InFORM Conference is January 28.
Suggested abstract topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Case studies and cross-cutting outbreaks
- Culture-independent diagnostic testing
- Emerging and re-emerging food safety challenges
- Enteric antimicrobial resistance
- Environmental assessments/root cause analysis
- Food or environmental sampling and testing
- Global health
- Health education, including food safety
- Interagency or cross-jurisdictional coordination
- Multidisciplinary approach to investigation of foodborne outbreaks
- Norovirus investigation, response, and prevention
- One Health
- Risk communication, including outbreaks
- Whole genome sequencing
Abstract Requirements and Submission
Please visit the InFORM Abstract Submission Instructions webpage for a detailed list of abstract requirements and submission instructions.
Abstracts must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, January 28, 2022, to be considered.
Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of the status of your submission will be emailed to all applicants no later than early March 2022.