Save the Date: NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Webinar on October 13
Join NEHA October 13, from 2-3:30 p.m. EDT, for an informational webinar to learn about the NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program. Featuring a live website demo, a Program Portal walk-through, and two interactive Q&A opportunities, this comprehensive presentation will highlight all grant resources available while providing essential guidance for navigating various aspects of the application process. It will also be an excellent opportunity to address any remaining questions before this year’s application period ends.
Please submit any questions you would like covered during the webinar in the “Questions & Comments” Zoom registration field. The following agenda outlines the structure for this 90-minute webinar:
NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Webinar Agenda
2:00- 2:10 p.m. EDT: NEHA and FDA Introductions
2:10- 2:45 p.m. EDT: Navigating the NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Website Demo
- Left-Hand Menu (Technical Support, Grant Guidance, Printable Application Templates, FAQs)
- Application Actions
- Program Resources
- Public Health Metric Guidance
- CSIP Guidance and Testimonials
- Mentorship Program Benefits
- Guidance for Jurisdictions New to the Retail Program Standards
2:45- 3:00 p.m. EDT: Q&A Session
3:00 -3:30 p.m. EDT: Portal Walk-Through
- Grant Program Portal Registration
- Logging Into the Grantee Portal
- Navigation in the Grantee Portal
- Editing, Saving, and Closing an application
- Getting Back into an Application after Closing (and how to avoid creating duplicate applications)
- Completing your Budget Worksheet(s) and Justification(s)
- Review of the Submission Process (and how to confirm successful submittal of applications)
Keep in mind, applications for Calendar Year 2022 of the NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Grant Program will be accepted through Monday, November 15, at 7:59 p.m. EST. Visit: https://www.neha.org/retailgrants and then click on the "Access the Grant Program Portal" button to begin the simple registration process, or, if you have already registered, to begin completing one or more applications.
For general questions and technical support related to the grant application process, please contact our NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Support Team via email at email@example.com or toll-free at 1-833-575-2404.