International Zika Virus Conference & Workshop (iZIKVc)
iZIKVc’s attendees will be able to understand Zika Virus infection, replication, pathogens, and transmission. Participants will have first-hand insights on the research efforts to combat Zika outbreaks and its consequences.
Each day of the conference will offer papers on a wide range of topics including
- preparing community strategies;
- recommended surveillance and response actions for local agencies, including vector control agencies and health departments;
- local partnership and participation;
- current outbreak of Zika Virus infection;
- emergency response and hospital/healthcare coordination;
- prevention education efforts and risk communication; and much more!
For more information, visit https://www.nordtree.com/ZIKV/index.php.